Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yesterday

I never had the time to post this yesterday, so I'll do that now instead:

I'm writing this at my spanish lesson, so I'll have to post it later on. I've got quite a headache, and my teather's talking about how to say "have to" and "I am hungry/scared/and so on"... I just don't get it. I mean, it's not that hard and I'm not that bad with languages, but I just don't get it. It won't stay in my head, it flyes in through one ear and out through the other. I hope it's just sixty minutes today and not eighty. The room is hot, I've got the sun shining straight into my eyes and the air is bad. She (my teacher that is) won't even move the curtains unless I can ask her to do it in spanish. I don't even want to try. And now we get a new text. I still don't understand the old one.

Chris is sending me instant messages to my mobile phone about meetings and stuff. Even in school I've got to work for RFSL Ungdom! (RFSL Ungdom = The Swedish Youth Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights) It's fun and all, but sometimes I feel like it owns my entire life. Not even my lesson time is free, and today when it was this weeks late morning we had a meeting before school as well. Why? Because we sure as hell are booked with other meetings and urgent stuff to do all afternoon, evening and probably most of the night.

I've got so much to do I can't get anyghing done. You know what I mean? Even if I work the enitre evening IƤve got so much left to do it doesn't even feel like it's worth a try. And everytime I've finished something they give me more homework or papers, or another responsibility at RFSL Ungdom. At RFSL Ungdom at least I can say no and make my own choises, but in school...

I have to get some aspirin or something for this headache, it's killing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home