Saturday, May 13, 2006

Why I've not been blogging

I feel I have to explain myself, and why I've not been blogging the last few days. The reason is that something's happened in school. Something that has made me feel very bad about school, my class and especially some guys in my class. A part of this is texts that's been published on the internet, and therefore I don't want to write anything about it until this whole mess is over, if even then. I just don't think I would be able to write a text that would not be comparishable to the ones I've seen, and since I think it's not acceptable to publish such texts I won't write a similar one, of course.

If you are one of my friends reading this, and you wonder a bit about what's happening and how I'm doing, don't be afraid to send me a mail or call me. I might not answwer it all since I am tired of it and feel terrible thinking of it, but I'll be more grateful then you will ever know that you took the time and made the effort to call me, e-mail me or just say "Hi! How are you holding up?" next time we meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home