Thursday, April 12, 2007

Studying

Right now I'm sitting at Anna's place (some girl from school) studying. With us are also some woman from my class who, honestly, would do better sitting at some supermarket or whatever. I don't like her. At all.

But I do like Anna! Except that she's nice and goodlooking, she happens to be very good at swedish grammar and very helpful when I can't get anything right. Test on tuesday. GAH! I'm stressed and filled with anxiety. But, what the heck, I'm probably never gonna get anywhere in life no matter how I study. Fells like I don't have to give a damn...

Oral presentations today was great though, as usual I got the best grade. But then again, talking and spreading bullshit is the only fucking thing I've always done good at.




More then anything, I miss Aino. Just want you to know I love you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Krishna said...

Hey. Was reading your blog. And I got to reading some of the older entries. And I like what you write. Your english is pretty good too! (though I dont know if thats normal for a swedish guy or not.) Im a T'guy as well. And its nice knowing people like me are around. Drop in sometime!
And cheers and good luck with life.

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home