Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fun! (to me, that is)

Yesterday, me and Chris moved all the furniture in the livingroom around to make it a much more comfortable and big place. I love it! We've purchased two sitting cushions, wich are great, and a new piece of furniture for the TV and DVD, VHS etc. I had to put it together, or well... I actually volonteered, and it was kind of fun. Right now, Simon and Chris is trying to fit all the different stuff into the new TV cupboard. I'm sitting in the sofa, watching, and it's really a lot of fun...

Simon keeps asking questions about how we used to put all the stuff together, and Chris keeps saying "What!? But... but... Does that mean I only need this one? But, I used to have like looaaads of cables in this one!" Appearantly, some of these cables was completely useless becauyse they actually did the same thing, or something. I don't know, there's a reason I'm sitting in the sof watching instead of trying to help.

Now Simon has started to sit quiet for minutes a time, mumbling thing wich just sound like combinations of letters to me. And then he keeps saying stuff like "Well, I don't know how we're supposed to do this, but I'll figure it out." He's also started to draw schemes of it. Can it be that hard to connect a few different things?

Just so you know it, Chris just named the black cable white, and told us all the yellow signal is carried by a red cable at the back of the TV...

Well, I'm going of to do some warpdrive surfing and then I'll probably try to help, or maybe not. Anyway, I'm of.

And soon they will try to program the video... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimpe said...

alltså, jag är nyfiken på hur det gick med videon.. ;o)

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home