Saturday, December 02, 2006

Probably never again

Today was my first day working with handing out advertisment folders in peoples mailboxes. It was terrible. I had to carry 135kg up three stairs, to sort all of it into piles with nine different types of advertisments for different companies into every pile. That makes a total of 466 piles, if I counted them right. Wich I think I did. I've also been stupid enough to sign up for two districts, so I took the one where I'm actually living myself today. Except for the sorting, which was about an hour and fifteen minutes for each of the districts, and the half an hour I spent on carrying it up the stairs, I spent about three and a half or four hours just handing out the shit. Running up and down the stairs, pressing the shit into mailboxes about the same hight as my knees and being yelled at for disturbing people when using the phone system to try to get in, because all of the stairways doesn't have code systems. I even found places where the adress didn't exist!

I have one district to go, mostly villas though so I won't have to run as much as today. Hoppefully it will only take me somewhere inbetween two and three hours. I'll have to start at eight to get the time to take a shower between work and going to Kristianstad to meet my grandparents and borrow a bike from them, since mine doesn't work no more. Wich means I really should go to bed now.

Like that's gonna happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

HAHAHA... Du gick verkligen på reklamutdelarjobbet... Jag kan inte komma på ett värre jobb än det.

Såg inslaget på sydnytt. Du är dig lik.

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home