Sunday, September 03, 2006

Friday, saturday and Charmed - again

Okey, think it's time for a new blogg. Friday night: felt really, really bad. Got drunk. Ended up lost (for first time in my life), took a taxi home and laid in the bed crying with Chris hugging me the entire night. Not good.

New mission in life: find out who I am
How to do it: listen to myself, whatever that means
Who to do it: noone but me
When to do it: starting now, lasting very very long

Yesterday I played RPG (=role playing games) the entire day, with a few friends. Loved it. Love Geoffrey Johnson, my character. Love Vampire. Love a lot... :)

today: so far only Charmed, and boring breakfast. Later on, don't know. Broke again.

So, the content of this very short blogg covering a lot is that I've been feeling really bad, but that I've got a lot of support and that I feel a lot better again. And that I, theoreticaly, know what to do about it, even though I, practicaly, have no idea how to go through with it.

Fucking perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimpe said...

duuu, du borde blogga oftare.. bara så du vet ;o)

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home